Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Spirit

Tonight I went to The Ream's Christmas party. This has been one of my favorite holiday traditions since my freshman year of college. The best part of the evening is when we all gather around Jim in his living room and listen to him read a Christmas story. This year his selection was The Polar Express. There is something about being nearly 21 years old and sitting around with the whole theatre department to have a children's story read to you. It is a tremendous gift; it feels like your five years old again, nothing in the world matters, you just listen to Jim and his story. Simply amazing.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

I want a story read to me *pouts*...btw thank you for all my comments...I just went through and saw all of them :] I get so excited when I see one...haha