Friday, December 7, 2007

ACTF

The Shape of Things was nominated to go to this years ACTF!!!!! (American College Theatre Festival) This means I'll have more to do, which will be awesome! Believe it or not, I enjoy activities that don't involve drinking myself into oblivion for a week straight....crazy right? A theatre kid who wants to do more than get shit faced. I am on the electrics crew for this production, so I'll be spending a good amount of time up on a ladder.

We will be going to Milwaukee in January. This will be the third time I've gone to the festival, but the first time the school's picking up the check. A free week stay at a hotel and travel expenses paid = Awesome!

And! I turn 21 before we go so I'll actually be able to buy my own alcohol on the nights that I do choose to drink. That'll make things much less complicated. XD

No comments: