Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Positivley Pessimistic

I just looked back at my past posts and realized that aside from stupid videos I've mostly been whining or commenting on tragic events.

Think positive:

1. I know it's WAY to early to say anything like this, but when I talk to him I CAN breath. This is the first time I've had butterflies in ages. Silly, I know.

2. I don't have any rehearsals left for Red Herring! The show only runs two more nights and then we strike it on Sunday. Yay free time! (Note to self, email Brad conflicts so you don't get put on a crew you don't want.) If I know what's good for me I won't be as involved with Hedda.

3. Spring break IS coming! Yen and I are going to dance her 21st birthday away in the clubs of Chicago! I get four days of home! We're having a paintball game at the house! Tami and I are in the midst of making way overdue plans to do something/anything. Yay Spring Break! XD

4. Even though I've been stressing about homework my mid-term grades seem to be kicking ass.

5. I made time to clean my room the right way today.

6. I think I can afford Vegas! (And I'm not too nervous about the flight...first time in a plane and I'm going by myself...)

1 comment:

Nicci said...

yeah, sure I can do that :]