Monday, November 12, 2007

Let me take a moment to complain.

I've decided that my Christianity class requires WAY to much work. It's a 100 level course and we are required to take it...I didn't see the course description and think to myself "Wow, that looks like fun!" No, I grumbled and then proceeded to suck it up and register for the course.

Now I'm buried in homework.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think you should have to buy 4 books, print off only God knows how many handouts, buy a specific version of the Bible, go on field visits to churches (which require individual papers), plus write two other HUGE papers, oh and take 15 quizzes and 3 tests. To top it off the prof. rarely talks about anything on the syllabus. But like I said...maybe I'm crazy.

Oh..and lets not forget I was raised Catholic...so obviously I need more religion in my life.
*insert sarcasm*

No comments: