Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cafe Dionysus

Tonight was Cafe Dionysus. Yay! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a variety show of sorts that Alpha Psi Omega does annually. There is an open stage and anybody is welcome to preform. It all went extremely smoothly and was much more entertaining than I expected. XD
Rzyski and I were in charge of running the event this year. I remembered to plan everything...aside from what I was going to say to introduce the event. Oh well, nothing was a disaster. I look forward to topping it next year!

Here's a "Set List"
Chelsea Anderson - Just One Step
Mason Absher - The Mason Experience
Chelsey Wood - Broken Wing
Alex Oberhide & Lucas Souder - You Know How I Know You're Gay
Alex Oberhide & Mason Absher - Duet
David West - Stand Up Comedy
Jim Ream - Stories and Songs

The night was concluded with karaoke and Guitar Hero.
Success! XD

Oh, and thank you Chris and Mason for running sound and lights! *huggle*
♥Me

No comments: